©2022. All rights reserved.
Crafted by 4Property.
(i) We place your property in our Window Display, on our website www.carty.ie and on the www.daft.ie, on the www.myhome.ie website free of charge..
(ii) We will show the property to potential tenants, by appointment, and collect and check references from suitable interested parties.
(iii) Then, we will refer back to you to confirm that the tenant(s) meet with your requirements.
(iv) We will draw up a Lease Agreement, together with an inventory of contents, and arrange for the tenant(s) and yourself to sign same forwarding a copy to both for reference.
(v) We would recommend that the rent be paid by direct debit/standing order directly into an account you would nominate.
(vi) It will be necessary for the telephone, ESB, Water etc. to be transferred into the tenant(s) names and we will take care of this.
(vii) Check the tenant(s) into the property.
(viii) We will provide RTB forms for registration, it is mandatory to have all properties that are rented registered with the RTB.
2) Deposit: We would obtain a security deposit, which is equivalent to one month’s rent, plus first month’s rent at the commencement of the Lease. This security deposit would then be held by you until the end of the Lease and returned to the tenant(s) assuming everything is in order.
3) Management Option: For the Landlord moving for work commitments or just not in the area to look after your rental, we specialize in rental management of single properties.
4) Rent Collection: We will financially manage your property including collecting your rent monthly and transfer it electronically to your bank account.
5) Repairs & maintenance: We will provide a quick solution to any day to day issues that arise within the property with our in house maintenance service.
6) Inspections: We will visit the property on a regular basis to ensure it is maintained to a satisfactory standard, deal with any breaches of house rules etc. A full inspection is carried out at the end of the tenancy.
Pagespeed Optimization by Lighthouse.